These are the rules for the Lime MCP fundraising promotion that will be hosted on social media platforms Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn entries will be valid from 11AM on 13.12.18 and end at 5PM on Friday 21.12.18 (GMT).
- The promoter is:
Lime Marketing Communications & Productions Ltd
Registered office: 27 Basepoint, Isidore Road, Bromsgrove Technology Park, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B60 3ET
Registered in England: 6669996
- Lime is asking everyone to post a photo of themselves and hashtag #peacephoto tagging @LimeMCP on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Posts must include a photo, the hashtag and brand handle to qualify for the donation.
- Limited to one donation per person that participates.
- For every verified post on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Lime will donate £2.
- The total money raised will be split four ways between the following charities:
- Entries will be limited to 200 verified posts resulting in the total amount raised being capped at £400.
- If Lime should reach this target or raise a lower amount the total will be revealed to the public by the 4.1.19.
- The fundraiser promotion is open to UK and ROI entries only.
- Participants must be 18 or over.
- Entries received after 200 posts have been reached and/or after the closing date will be void.
- If using a computer and/or internet-access which is not owned or paid for by the entrant, the entrant is reminded to get the owner’s permission before entering. Lime will not be liable for any internet or mobile connection or other charges incurred in entering the fundraising promotion.
- No responsibility will be accepted by Lime for incomplete, invalid or illegible entries and these will be declared void in the sole discretion of Lime.
- Lime reserves the right to amend, terminate or temporarily suspend the fundraiser promotion if, in its absolute discretion, it considers it necessary to do so. Lime shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- All entries and any related material must be free from sexist, racist, defamatory, obscene, anti-religious, homophobic, bullying, harassing, violent, sexual or otherwise unacceptable content in the sole opinion of Lime. Lime reserves the right to review, edit, alter or remove any entry in its sole discretion, which does not comply with these Rules or which it reasonably believes does not comply with these Rules.
- The total raised indicated by the number of valid posts will be divided by Lime’s four chosen charities (detailed above). The total donation will be sent by BAC’s to the company by 25.01.2019.